I cannot believe that after 8 months with Nuffnang I am actually collecting RM1000++ (accumulated since April ’09)! It is nothing for blogger otai but very significant to me.
I registered Nuffnang… maybe 2 years ago when I was with MySuperChild, but I never checked my earning then, for I used to believe that “Berapa sen sangatla Nuffnang ni.. Letak ajela sebab ramai je orang letak” 😛
It was started when I move to MySuperKids, I just wanted to see what happened to my Nuffnang, how much cents I collect, LOL. It astonishing when I saw RM35 in there. What? Another RM15 to cash out? Ini sudah bagus!
So I add Nuffnang ads in MSK. After my first cash out in June, then I try to cash out everymonth. Up to December, my payment received is more than one thousand (lebih beberapa sen aje..).
Mind you that I never involved in Rakan Klik Nuffnang or such 🙂 [NOTA: Yang masih duk pakat klik2 Nuffnang tu bawak2 la bertobat]
Making money with Nuffnang, is more promising with CPM ads rather than CPC ads. CPM is the ads where you are paid by your blog traffic rather than by click. When the ads is running, and you reader can see your ads, you are actually generating money.
You would know that your blog has CPM ads when your Nuffnang Earnings dashboard shows ‘Metered Earning’ for the running ads and ‘Buffered Earnings’ for the ads that have stop running in your blog. The ‘Campaign’ is your CPC ads.
Some tips to increase blog traffic/readers:
- Choose the right and easy-to-navigate template. Don’t mess your blogs with heavy items such as large header, audio player, heavy-colorful background, etc.
- Involve in others blogs and community. Leave smart/too stupid comments and make the blog owners and their readers excited to know who’s behind the intelligent or stupid comment.
- Join forums and put your blog URL as signature.
- If you are new to the blogosphere, disable comment in your blog. It is discouraging to see ‘0 comment’ ain’t it?
- Put others links in your blog. New readers may see that you’re somebody in the blogosphere.
- Interact with your commentors. Reply comments (im so sorry for not able to fulfill this..).
- Submit your blog to blog directories such as Innit, IMCurtain and so on.
- Write consistently.
- Organize blog contests, surveys.
- Get a popular blogger to be your guest author.
- Contact me personally for more tips. Boleh? Ekekeke.
Phew~, it’s worth blogging. So the duit Nuffnang can tampung my hosting and domain cost 😀 – I just renew my domain 😉 Oh Nuffnang I lap you! Now can continue blogging dengan happy becoz can tampung the cost maaa 😀
***Nak jadi macam RedMummy lambat lagilar… Berangan je lahhh kan